You can return most new, unopened items sold by APPI Products ltd within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, and you have up to 14 days from notifying us to return your item.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, a customer is allowed to return an item if they simply change their mind. A customer has the right to cancel at any time from the moment they place their online order, and up to 14 days from the day they receive the goods. The customer then has a further 14 days from the date they notify the retailer of their cancellation to return the goods.
Please note – there are exemptions to online returns which include:
- Tailor made
- Bespoke goods
When will I get my refund?
Usually within 14 days of returning your order. After we receive and process your returned items, it might take 5-7 business days for your refund to be processed and show on your payment card/method statement.
Important things to note about our Returns Policy:
- Refunds and exchanges are processed once the item/s are received back by us.
- Any items returned without informing us you wish to cancel may not be accepted.
- Returns should be made within 14 days and in the same condition in which you received the goods.
- You (the customer) are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us, this also includes the cost of collection of items which are too large to return via post. If you wish to arrange a collection, please call us on 0345 370 2774
- If we find the product has not been returned to us in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, unless the item is deemed faulty.
- We will refund the price of the goods in full; however, the delivery costs originally paid are non-refundable unless your entire order is cancelled within the seven (7) working days of receipt of goods. Please also note we will only refund the cost of the standard shipping, therefore if you have paid for an upgraded delivery service, this will not be refunded.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
- If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via email. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 14 days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please be aware that APPI are unable to accept returns or accommodate refund requests for any Manuals or Handouts.